Hallums, Mah, Brown and Cisneros Receive NCCAA Nationals All-Tournament Honors
Simpson University Sports News
REDDING, Calif. - Four members of Simpson University national championship softball team were named to the 2015 NCCAA Softball World Series all-tournament team: sophomores Kaylana Mah and Paris Hallums, senior Aleisha Brown, and freshman Anjelica Cisneros. Hallums was also named Most Outstanding Player of the tournament.
Mah, Hallums, Brown, and Cisneros were joined on the all-tournament team by representatives from Cedarville University, Judson University, Mississippi College, Lee University, and Oklahoma Christian University.
2015 NCCAA Softball World Series All-Tournament Team
- Nicole Davis (Cedarville University)
- Sarah Friedlund (Judson University)
- Lacie Patterson (Mississippi College)
- Dominique Hannah (Lee University)
- Lexie Dean (Lee University)
- Courtney Starr (Oklahoma Christian University)
- Niki Davidson (Oklahoma Christian University)
- Shea Coats (Oklahoma Christian University)
- Aleisha Brown (Simpson University)
- Anjelica Cisneros (Simpson University)
- Kaylana Mah (Simpson University)
- Paris Hallums* (Simpson University)
* Most Outstanding Player
Contact: Derrick Pringle, Jr.