Camps / Clinics
SU Northern California Multi-College Fall Prospect Baseball Camp
- Who: All players grades 9-12 and junior college players.
- What: Camp will consist of showcase workouts and scrimmage, and a question & answer session.
- When: Saturday, November 7, 2015 (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Where: Tiger Field on W Cypress Ave, Redding, CA
- Cost: $125 per participant, includes a camp T-shirt
Please note that the camp will be capped at 60 players to ensure maximum exposure.
Directed by: Simpson University Head Baseball Coach Greg Cadaret, Recruiting Coordinator Dan Tating, and the SU baseball staff
For additional information call Dan Tating at (530)526-1086 or email email@example.com.
Coach Derrick Pringle's Player Development Sessions
Every Sunday from August 30 - December 20
- Time: 3-5 p.m.
- Grades: 5th-12th
- Location: Simpson University Heritage Student Life Center Redding, CA
- Cost: $15 for walk-ins, $90 for 6 sessions, $135 for 9 sessions, $255 for all 17 sessions
- Ball Handling, Shooting, Attack moves, proper footwork and agility
Simpson Red Hawk Youth Camp - June 24-27, 2015
The Simpson Red Hawk Girls Youth Camp focuses on teaching the fundamental skills and introducing basic game strategy. This is an outstanding camp for those just learning the game and for those already playing on a team in 8th grade or under. Be a part of Red Hawk basketball this summer. The cost of the camp is $75/camper.
Northwest Basketball Camps (NBC)
NBC Camps have been a big part of the Simpson University scene for years. With 40 years of experience, NBC provides superior athletic and life skills training.